Monday, April 25, 2005

Where are we going?

When I started this blog, I had great intentions of posting articles regularly: weekly at a minimum. Well, as you can tell, I'm not doing so well. It seems that life keeps getting in the way of blogging: funny how that works...

In any case, I still have lots of things I want to write about, so this will be something of a posting schedule. Think of it as a "Coming Attractions" trailer. If you have comments on some of these topics that you think are of interest, you can post them now, and maybe I'll incorporate your ideas into my articles as well (credit where credit is due, of course!)

Coming soon to WorldWide Wanderings:
1. Biblical Teachings on Poverty, part II: the New Testament
2. How do the Biblical texts on poverty translate to our modern world?
3. What is "Poverty?"
4. How does our view of the world affect Development?
5. What is the connection between Poverty and the Environment? (for a preview, listen to my pastor's latest sermon on this topic, Here)
6. Why are the Poor Poor? An overview of theories.
7. The role of the Church, vs. the role of the State in alleviating poverty.

No comments: